Keystone Development Center is an equal opportunity provider and employer and does not discriminate on any basis including sexual orientation, race, creed, color, religion, gender identification, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or familial status.
- Demonstrate commitment to and understanding of the mission of KDC.
- Have a passion for or professional experience related to KDC programs and management.
- Provide leadership and experience in a related field such as:
- Professional experience with the food industry (farming, food service, food processing),
- Non-profit governance, fundraising or financial management, or
- For-profit business development and financial management.
- Attend three regularly scheduled remote Quarterly Board Meetings and one in-person Annual Meeting in May.
- Assume leadership roles and participate actively on at least one committee or an equivalent function.
- Review minutes and agenda items in advance of meetings and stay well informed regarding the organization’s fiscal and program work.
- Participate in decision-making regarding organizational development, policy, and strategy.
- Listen respectfully to other points of view.
- Act as an ambassador, actively promoting KDC to the community.
- Disclose and avoid conflicts of interest.
- Maintain confidentiality.
KDC will hold our 2021 Quarterly Board Meetings on the second Monday of February, May, September, and November. KDC Finance Committee Meetings will be held the Friday before each Quarterly Board meeting. All meetings will be held virtually held on Zoom. See schedule and meeting info below:
KDC Board Quarterly Meeting – Q1 2021 Monday, Feb. 8th – 1-3 pm Finance Committee Meeting – Friday, Feb. 5th – 10-11 am
KDC Board Quarterly Meeting – Q2 2021 Monday, May 10th – 1-3 pm Finance Committee Meeting – Friday, May 7th – 10-11 am
KDC Board Quarterly Meeting – Q3 2021 Monday, Sep. 13th – 1-3 pm Finance Committee Meeting – Friday, Sep. 10th – 10-11 am
KDC Board Quarterly Meeting – Q4 2021 Monday, Nov. 8th – 1-3 pm Finance Committee Meeting – Friday, Nov. 5th – 10-11 am